Securicy's success is due to our high-level of customer engagement and our focus on building a cohesive and skilled team. We value open and honest communication, as well as fresh perspectives and different backgrounds. If you desire to solve problems, share your ideas, and deliver results, you will enjoy our company culture.
We are currently recruiting for a Director of Marketing to take responsibility for driving demand for our Information Security Management platform. The Director of Marketing will develop strategic marketing plans and then oversee their implementation and execution. Ideal candidates for this crucial role on our team have experience working in high-growth SaaS entrepreneurial technology organizations. Success in this role will come from producing quantifiable results and delivering high-quality data analysis that will inform strategic decisions by stakeholders.
The Director of Marketing will be responsible for driving customer conversions by planning, executing, and reporting on strategies, campaigns and programs aligned with our vision and values.
This will include:
– Creating lead generation strategies and processes that drive results while adhering to Information Security best practices.
– Developing and executing advertising and other paid media campaigns.
– Monitoring all activities related to brand awareness (e.g. email and social media campaigns, media releases, etc.).
– Analyzing complex data with the interest of optimizing results and quality.
– Managing and maintaining KPI and metrics reports on marketing activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
– Working closely with the Director of Business Development and Director of Customer Success to optimize the customer journey by analyzing insights gained from prospect and customer interactions and data gleaned from our marketing, sales and success systems.
– 5 Years of experience working in a high growth SaaS or entrepreneurial technology organization
– Experience building marketing programs and reporting on the results
– Competence as a creative writer
– Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis.
– Proven success managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
– Must be technically capable, an excellent communicator, and have a desire to improve processes.
– Strong project management skills
– Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
– Knowledgeable in MA and CRM platforms such as Hubspot, Salesforce and Marketo
To apply, email your resume and a summary that highlights why you're a good fit for this role along with JOB ID: Securicy-0619-DOM in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.