Director of Marketing
Securicy, our InfoSec Management Software enables organizations to develop, implement and manage Information Security policies and procedures. Securicy customers can quickly build trust with their customers by easily demonstrating that they have strong cybersecurity practices in place. Securicy is built by people that have experienced the challenges of implementing information security best practices. We understand what it takes to meet the ever-increasing demands of customer and regulatory-driven security requirements.
Headquartered in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, Securicy’s company culture is built upon a foundation of open communication. We value open-mindedness, efficiency and creativity.
We are currently recruiting for a Director of Marketing to take responsibility for driving demand for our Information Security Management platform. The Director of Marketing will develop strategic marketing plans and then oversee their implementation and execution. Ideal candidates for this crucial role on our team have experience working in high-growth SaaS entrepreneurial technology organizations. Success in this role will come from producing quantifiable results and delivering high-quality data analysis that will inform strategic decisions by stakeholders.
The Director of Marketing will be responsible for driving customer conversions by planning, executing, and reporting on strategies, campaigns and programs aligned with our vision and values.
This will include:
- Creating lead generation strategies and processes that drive results while adhering to Information Security best practices.
- Developing and executing advertising and other paid media campaigns.
- Monitoring all activities related to brand awareness (e.g. email and social media campaigns, media releases, etc.).
- Analyzing complex data with the interest of optimizing results and quality.
- Managing and maintaining KPI and metrics reports on marketing activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Working closely with the Director of Business Development and Director of Customer Success to optimize the customer journey by analyzing insights gained from prospect and customer interactions and data gleaned from our marketing, sales and success systems.