Cyber attacks and data breaches are now a huge threat to the bottom line of small and medium-sized enterprises (SME). Organizations need to have cybersecurity practices in place and demonstrate that they are strictly followed. If they don’t they are at risk of losing valuable business opportunities, or worse, witnessing the massive damage a breach can cause to their brand.
At Securicy our mission is to deliver a web-based platform that enables organizations to efficiently implement, maintain and demonstrate that they have strong cybersecurity practices in place. Our success is in building tools to provide services that help our clients be successful. Joining Securicy means that you are walking into a company that values open and honest communication as well as fresh perspectives and different backgrounds. If you’re the type of person who has a desire to solve problems, share your ideas, and deliver results you will feel at home with Securicy.
We are currently searching for a Senior Developer to join our rapidly growing team. This is an opportunity to join an experienced team that is focused on delivering the first version of a new entry in the Information Security Market. If you’ve got the chops and want to make your mark on a startup then this roll may be a great fit for you.
Required Skills & Qualifications
– Minimum 5 years professional software development experience
– Experience leading a large development project from concept to production
Our Development Principles
– We love automated testing and encourage TDD whenever possible
– We like kanban-style continuous releases
– We like code reviews and refactoring
– We like static analysis tools and automated code quality checks
– We spend the time to write our code correctly and defensively
– We have regular lunch and learn sessions to discuss development techniques and principles
– We have regular development retrospectives to discuss our processes and principles and strive for continuous improvement and refinement
– Ruby on Rails 5
– Ruby 2.4
– RailsAdmin 1.1
– PostgreSQL 9.6
– AWS, including EC2, RDS, S3, ELB, etc.
– Redis 3.2
Our Work Environment
At Securicy you will find an open and supportive environment that values and respects different perspectives and experiences. People with a desire to help other people and deliver results thrive in our organization.
This role offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes a competitive salary, health and dental benefits, vacation, and sick days.
How to Apply
To apply, email your resume and a short summary on why you're a good fit for this role along with JOB ID: Securicy-JD-002 in the subject line to email@example.com.