Cyber attacks and data breaches are threatening the bottom line. Organizations of all sizes struggle to navigate the complexity of cybersecurity. This is even more challenging for organizations that can’t attract and/or budget for top cybersecurity talent. Securicy is a web-based platform that enables organizations to easily navigate the complex process of implementing, maintaining, and demonstrating that they have compliant cybersecurity Practices in place.
At Securicy we value open and honest communication, as well as, fresh perspectives and different backgrounds. If you’re the type of person who has a desire to solve problems, share your ideas, and deliver results, you will enjoy our company culture.
– Building storyboards, wireframes, and production screens based on written and verbal specifications
– Creating prototypes for usabilityUX testing
– Developing and maintaining a UI Kit/Design system that will be used across the organization
– Actively iterating/improving UI based on user feedback/usability test data
– Effective communication on how/why a design solution answers user’s needs and business goals
– Collaboration with the Development and UX research teams to ensure consistent quality is met
– Regular communication with our Development Lead and Product Manager to ensure compatibility between design, development, and business goals
What You'll Need
– An up-to-date portfolio that demonstrates the full scope of your skill set
– A strong understanding of HTML and CSS
– A solid understanding of responsive design
– The ability to effectively collaborate with the team and meet deadlines
– A strong design sense with a passion for creating beautiful, user-centered, products.
– Experience using modern design tools to facilitate wire-framing, designing, and prototyping
– A strong understanding of Material Design is a bonus
– Professional experience with motion graphics and print design is not mandatory but is a huge asset
What’s in it for You
– Competitive salary
– Health/Dental plan
– A forward-thinking learning culture that encourages and supports your professional development
– You’ll be joining a company that’s backed by the Techstars International Accelerator Program
– We’re growing quickly and you’ll be playing a major role in building something great
– You’ll work with a highly motivated team that takes pride in creating an amazing product
– Send us a note or message indicating your interest
– Showcase your work by sending us a portfolio that includes examples of prior projects as well as a detailed outline of your role in said project
To apply, email your resume and a short summary on why you're a good fit for this role along with JOB ID: Securicy-UXUID-001 in the subject line to email@example.com.