What we Collect and for what Purpose
We collect the following information from our customers in order to sell our software products to our customers:
- Personally Identifiable Information.
- Contact and Identifying Information;
- Financial Information; and
- Personal information which may be uploaded or entered by our customers who are licensed to use our software, which information is stored in our database and on our servers and in the databases and servers of our service partners.
The purpose of the collection of this information is simply to process sales of our software and services to our customers. Securicy does not intentionally gather personal data about visitors who are under the age of 13. If a person under the age of 13 has provided us with personal identifiable information, we will use all reasonable efforts to delete such information from our records. If you are under the age 13, you are not authorized to access or submit any content or information to this website.
Contact Information/Financial Information
We may ask you for personal information when you sign up for any specific benefit or purpose on our website that requires registration. Personal information that we may collect may include one or more of the following categories: name, address, email address, phone number. Financial information collected such as credit card information including credit card number and expiration date, banking information, and billing address is stored and only used to bill the user for products/services. This information will not be used in a manner different than the purpose for which it was originally collected, unless Securicy has first obtained your consent to do so. You may, at any time, choose to correct or update the information that you have submitted to Securicy by updating your account on our website.
IP Address and Cookies
We may use your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address to help diagnose problems with our server, to collect aggregate information, and to allow us to determine the fastest route for your computer to use in connecting to our website, and to administer and improve our website.
Securicy also collects general information about visits to our website. This information includes parameters such as the number of visits and browser details. This data is utilized for the sole purpose of better understanding website usage to improve user experiences. We reserve the right to disclose or utilize any of this non-personal information in aggregate form, for any purpose, in our sole judgment. Non-personal information may be shared with any number of parties, provided that such information shall not specifically identify you.
Using/Sharing your Information
All information collected by Securicy is used for purposes of facilitating our products and services, providing support to users, improving our services and products, and administration. We will not share, sell, or rent your personal information to others. The following are the only exceptions to this general Policy:
- Affiliates/Service Providers – Third parties who need access to Securicy user information for the purpose of hosting our servers or archiving personal information for us are required by Securicy to maintain our highest possible levels of security;
- Legal Process/Enforcement – Securicy may disclose personal information if required to do so by law, or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to enforce the applicable Securicy Terms of Service Agreement or in conjunction with an investigation or legal action or proceeding; and
- Securicy may transfer part or all of your information in the event that Securicy or one of our Affiliates or Service Providers experiences a merger, acquisition or bankruptcy.
Onward Transfer of Personal Information outside your Country of Residency
Personal information that we may collect on this website will be stored and processed on our servers located in the United States, and by using this site, you consent to such transfer.
We are committed to following all commercially reasonable efforts to help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information. We adhere to industry standard practices and procedures to help safeguard and secure the information we collect. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any method of data storage can be guaranteed as 100% secure. Therefore, while we make all reasonable efforts to strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the absolute security of any information you transmit to us or archive at our website. Except as expressly provided in this section, we hereby disclaim any guarantee and all express or implied warranties of any kind whatsoever. We make no guarantee or warranty regarding the operation or performance of security measured devices installed on the website. The foregoing states our entire liability with respect to data theft or corruption.
You may receive periodic messages from us with information specific to this website and required for the normal functioning of the website as well as for the offering of new products or services or upcoming events. If you would prefer not to receive such periodic email messages, you may opt out by following the instructions contained in the email. Please note that there might be a brief delay between when you submit your request to “opt-out” and when it is processed and reflected in our systems; accordingly, you may continue to receive communications from us for a limited time after you unsubscribe.
Links to Third Party Sites
This website may contain links to other websites with whom we have a business relationship. These links may include online advertisements that we deem to be appropriate. Any information that you provide in the process of registration or purchase will not be transferred to these sites. These websites have their own policies regarding privacy, and you should review those policies prior to using those websites. Securicy has no responsibility for for linked websites, and these links are provided solely for the convenience and information of users.
Privacy and Information Questions
- What personal data it is being processed.
- The purposes for which the personal data is being processed.
- Who, if anyone, the personal data is disclosed to.
- The extent to which it is using the personal data for the purpose of making automated decisions relating to the data subject and, if so, what logic is being used for that purpose
please contact us at:
Securicy Data Solutions Ltd.
Attention: Laird Wilton
309 Charlotte Street
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Canada, B1P 1E1
Telephone: (902) 577 1269